Call for Code – P-TECH Challenge 2021
What is the Call for Code P-TECH Challenge?
This initiative gathers students, teachers, and mentors to create practical, effective, and quality applications based on IBM technologies that can have an immediate and lasting impact on humanitarian issues. The two main goals of the competition are to activate P-TECH students, teachers, and mentors to create practical solutions to global problems using IBM offerings and expertise such as hybrid cloud, AI, blockchain, etc. and to create learning opportunities that engage the larger P-TECH network for students to refine their Workplace Learning skills.
This page is built for use by registered participants of the 2021 Call for Code P-TECH Competition. Whether you’re a student, Program Manager, IBM Volunteer, or a school community member – you can use this guide to piece together an outreach plan, ensure your adherence to rules and regulations, and gather ideas and resources for your solutions.
Want to know if your school is registered to participate and when it kicks off? Check here!
Use the following assets, hashtags and handles to amplify the competition within your respective school’s network. Remember to tag the Subject Matter Experts (SME) when sharing information or pictures about a Kickoff Watch Party.
- Tile (All languages)
- Teaser Video (All languages)
– #CallforCodePTECH (<– MUST USE!)
- SME Handles:
- Share on social. We encourage you to make the messages your own!
– Students, teachers, IBMers…it’s time to answer The Call! #CallforCodePTECH Challenge
– Make your teams. Make your mission. Make positive change in our world! #CallforCodePTECH #WeArePTECH
– @[School Handle] Help tackle the world’s greatest challenges! Answer the Call! #CallforCodePTECH